How to prepare Grilled Pork Chops?
Buy Product(s): Spanish Duroc Pork Chops French Cut
Preparation Time: 8 hr 5 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 4 pork chops (about 1/2-inch thick)
- Seasoning, recipe follows
- BBQ Sauce, recipe follows
- 1 cup paprika
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup of water
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- Apply the Seasoning to each pork chop. Place pork chops in a large freezer-safe plastic bag. Pour 2 cups of BBQ sauce into bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Place pork chops on the grill and cook until internal temperature is 160 degrees F. Reapply BBQ sauce to pork chops prior to serving.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl for the seasoning.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Over high heat, bring ingredients to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once sauce comes to a boil, reduce temperature to low and simmer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Food Network for the recipe link https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/grilled-pork-chops-recipe-1947829