How to prepare Grilled Prawns with Tarragon and Garlic Butter?
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 1hr 10 mins
- 100g butter softened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 24 extra-large green Australian prawns
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- Lime wedges to serve
- Place butter, garlic, tarragon and chilli into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Halve the prawns lengthways and clean.
- Spread the butter over prawn meat and place on a metal tray.
- Cook prawns under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine salt and lime rind and sprinkle over prawns.
- Serve with extra melted garlic butter and fresh lime wedges.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Australian Prawns for the recipe link is https://www.australianprawns.com.au/grilled-prawns-with-tarragon-and-garlic-butter/