Buy Product(s): Wild Catch NZ Orange Roughy Fillet Boneless And Skin-Off
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; dip fillets on both sides in lemon mixture.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in, from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Taste of Home for the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/herbed-orange-roughy/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.