How to prepare Herbed Orange Roughy?
Buy Product(s): Wild Catch NZ Orange Roughy Fillet Boneless And Skin-Off
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; dip fillets on both sides in lemon mixture.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in, from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Taste of Home for the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/herbed-orange-roughy/