- 4 Hoki fillets
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (homemade )
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Lime juice
- Dip fillet in egg then coat with blended Parmesan cheese & the homemade breadcrumbs.
- Your can then oven cook by placing the fish on a greased baking tray & press in any left over breadcrumbs if you like.
- Spray the top with oil or drizzle on some oil or melted butter then bake in a hot oven until cooked through & golden.
- Or you can pan fry until golden.
- Serve on a bed of iceberg lettuce sprinkled with capers & a splash of lime juice.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.