Buy Product(s): Spanish Duroc Pork Baby Back Ribs
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 3hrs 40 mins
- 2 racks baby back ribs, trimmed
- Spice rub:
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of orange juice
- ⅓ cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons hot chile paste, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Combine fennel seeds, black pepper, sugar, garlic salt, kosher salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Place rib racks on the prepared baking sheet; cut several shallow slits in the membrane along the backs of the ribs with a sharp paring knife. Rub fennel seed mixture on both sides of ribs
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours. Flip ribs and bake until a fork inserts easily between the bones, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Set aside to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Combine brown sugar, orange juice, vinegar, orange zest, and hot chile paste in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Cut rib racks into individual ribs; toss with glaze in a large bowl until evenly coated. Place ribs on the prepared baking sheet. Reserve any additional glaze in the bowl for basting.
- Bake glazed ribs for 5 minutes. Flip, brush with remaining glaze and bake until browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank All Recipes for the recipe link https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231005/italian-sausage-baby-back-ribs/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.