How to prepare John Dory With Smoked Paprika?
Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch New Zealand John Dory Fillet Boneless And Skinless
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 8 mins
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 pcs John Dory fillets 180 g each
- TT Salt
- 1 pc lemon sliced into wedges
- Mix together the butter and paprika then set aside. Heat a non-stick pan until it becomes very hot then add the olive oil. Season fish with salt and place the fillets unto the pan, skin side down. For it not to curl, press the fish firmly against the pan for one minute.
- Cook for two minutes then flip. After flipping, place the butter into the pan and start basting the fish with the butter. Baste the fish for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve with lemon wedges.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Your Budget Queen for the recipe link https://yourbudgetqueen.com/john-dory-with-smoked-paprika/