NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BONELESS LAMB LEG ROASTS (FROM 1.68KG)
NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BONE IN LAMB LEG ROAST (FROM 2.81KG)
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 100-120 mins
- boneless or bone lamb leg, remove fat to about quarter inch thick, tie lamb
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons rosemary chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine or beef stock
- Pat lamb dry & score fat by making shallow cuts all over with tip of a sharp knife.
- Crush garlic to a paste add salt use a mortar & pestle (or mince & mash with a heavy rolling pin) & stir together with rosemary & pepper.
- Put lamb in a lightly oiled roasting pan, rub paste all over lamb. Rest at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roast lamb in oven until 130°F, 90 to 120 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board & let rest 15 to 25 minutes.
- Add wine or beef stock to pan and deglaze by boiling over moderately high heat, stirring & scraping up brown bits, 1 minute.
- Season pan juices with salt and pepper and ready to serve with lamb.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.