How to prepare Lobster Tails with Buttery Garlic Herb Sauce?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 4 lobster tails
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to broil or 500 degrees. Start by preparing the lobster. Using kitchen shears butterfly the tail by cutting down the center. Loosen the meat and pull the lobster meat upward. Salt and pepper the meat and set on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, garlic, paprika, thyme, rosemary, and parsley. Spread evenly on each lobster tail.
- Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top. Serve with melted butter if desired.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank ALYSSA RIVERS from therecipecritic.com for the recipe, link is https://therecipecritic.com/lobster-tail-recipe