HOW TO PREPARE MADAGASCAN BEEF TENDERLOIN!
NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BEEF TENDERLOIN DICED (350G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 30 mins / Serving: 4
2 x NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BEEF TENDERLOIN DICED (350G)
1 spoon cornflour, divided
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper (approx.)
1 spoon rapeseed oil, divided
500 g new baby potatoes, quartered or cut into bite-sized pieces if large
500 ml seeded, chopped tomatoes
1 onion, thinly sliced
300 ml beef broth
1 spoon tomato paste
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 spoon minced fresh gingerroot
750 ml baby arugula or spinach leaves
1. Toss the beef cubes with half of the cornstarch, the salt & pepper. Place the beef in the pan.
2. Drizzle evenly with half of the oil. Cook for 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer the beef to a bowl; reserve.
3. Add the remaining oil, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, broth, tomato paste & garlic to the pan. Cook for 20 minutes. Whisk the remaining cornflour with enough water to make a smooth paste; stir into the stew & cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the reserved beef, any accumulated juices & ginger; cook for 5 minutes or until beef is warmed through & potatoes are fork tender.
5. Stir in the arugula. Adjust seasoning with additional salt and pepper if necessary.