Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 60 mins Serving: 2
- 4 Dory classic crumbed fillets
- Braised roman beans
- 400g roman green beans, or 400g butter beans, washed, topped and tailed
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into 5mm dice
- sea salt
- 2 x 400g cans good-quality chopped tomatoes, with their juices
- 3 tbsp dill leaves, stems removed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- Cook the Dory classic crumbed fillets following the directions on the packaging for your cooking method whilst preparing the roman beans.
- To make the braised beans, cut the beans in half on the diagonal. Heat half the olive oil on low-medium in a heavy-based saucepan. Add the garlic, onion & some salt, & stir for about 10 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
- Add the tomatoes along with their juice & stir to heat through. Add the beans & half the dill. Simmer over a very low heat, covered, for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the lid & simmer for a further 35 minutes, or until the beans are soft & tender & the sauce has reduced. The beans will have lost their colour slightly.
- Add the remaining dill, olive oil, lemon juice & freshly ground pepper. Taste to check the seasoning.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.