- 2 pork loin steaks
- 1tablespoon water
- 1/4cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; place cooling rack in pan.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg & water with fork or whisk. In another shallow bowl, stir bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Dip each pork chop into egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Place pork chops in pan.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in centre & meat thermometer inserted in centre reads 145°F.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.