Preparation time: 8 hrs 30 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr 30 mins
- 1/2 x 1 litre tub passionfruit sorbet
- 1/2 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut lengthways into wedges
- 1/2 x 100g packet mini meringues
- 1/3 cup Golden Pash fruit drink
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- Using an electric mixer, beat condensed milk, cream and vanilla in a bowl until soft peaks form and mixture is thick (do not over-beat). Spoon mixture over sorbet in pan. Smooth top. Freeze overnight.
- Make Passionfruit syrup: Place Golden Pash drink and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Stir passionfruit pulp into cooled syrup. Stand cake at room temperature for 2 minutes. Turn onto a serving plate. Remove and discard baking paper. Decorate with pineapple, kiwi fruit and meringues. Drizzle with syrup. Serve immediately.
Posted by Aussie Meat and we thank Claire Brookman for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/passionfruit-no-churn-ice-cream-cake-recipe/ggtnrva3
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.