How to prepare Pork Larb Lettuce Wrap?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 300 grams of pork mince
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- White pepper, salt for seasoning
- 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves
- lettuce leaves for serving
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- Heat up the skillet with mid-low heat, add a little bit of oil, add in garlic until they are nicely brown.
- Add in pork mince over mid high heat, add in sugar, stir up the evenly until cooked. Add in fish sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper, stir well
- Stir in onion, mint, basil, chile and cilantro heat up for 1 minutes and set aside.
For dipping sauce:
- In a bowl, mix lime juice with chiles, 1 tbsp of water, 2 tbsp of fish sauce and 1 tbsp of sugar, mix well to dissolve sugar.
Ready to serve with lettuce leaves and dipping sauce!