Buy Product(s): EU HORMONE FREE PORK LOIN STEAKS (10OZ|283G, ~2CM THICKNESS)
EU HORMONE FREE PORK COLLAR | SHOULDER RINDLESS STEAK (250G, ~2CM THICKNESS)
SPANISH DUROC PORK COLLAR (SHOULDER) STEAKS (250G|350G, ~2CM|2.5CM THICKNESS)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 500g pork shoulder or loin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 3/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 piece of egg beaten
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of grated radish
- 1/2 cup of fish broth
- 1/8 cup of rice wine
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- Marinate the pork with salt & pepper for about 20 minutes.
- Mix the flour & cornstarch in bowl.
- Heat 2 cups of oil in a pan in about 150-160C.
- Put a thin coating with the mixture of flour on the both side of the pork steak and dip in the beaten egg.
- Roll in bread crumbs and deep fry until golden brown in about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack or plate with paper towels to absorb excess oil. Let it rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Put all the sauce ingredients in pan and cook for 4 minutes. Let it rest for few minutes.
- Best to serve separately and pour the sauce when eat to avoid softening the tempura coat.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.