HOW TO PREPARE ROASTED BONE MARROW WITH PARSLEY SALAD?
EU PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS BEEF BONE MARROW (2 HALVES PER PACK, FROM 880G)
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4
2 x PACKS OF EU PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS BEEF BONE MARROW (2 HALVES PER PACK, FROM 880G)
1 cup fresh parsley leaves
2 small shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
2 teaspoons capers
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Grey sea salt, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Stand the marrow bones upright in a roasting pan. If one end of the bone is visibly wider than the other, arrange them with the wider ends down so that they are as stable as possible.
3. Transfer them to the oven & roast for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, check the bones. The marrow should be hot, with a soft & jelly-like consistency, but not liquid. Cook another five minutes if needed, but do not overcook, since the fat will liquefy & leak from the bones.
5. Drizzle the salad with olive oil & lemon juice.
6. Serve the marrow bones on plates along with the toast, a serving of the parsley salad, & a small heap of grey sea salt.