HOW TO PREPARE ROASTED MAROW BONES?
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Marrow Bones
- 10 generous sprigs of thyme
- Olive oil
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, washed, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Crusty baguette
- Heat your oven to 230'c.
- Lay your marrow bones in a roasting dish if they are cut, face the cut side up.
- Place the thyme sprigs under the marrow bones and scatter a few of the leaves over the top.
- Place the tray in to the oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until slightly browned but the marrow hasn't started to fall out.
- Place the parsley, chopped capers and lemon juice in a bowl and stir generously season with a little pepper.
- To serve spoon out the marrow on to a lightly toasted baguette and top with a little of the parsley mixture.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Lizzie Moult for the recipe link www.strayedtable.com