FRESH AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM HUON SALMON WHOLE FILLET SKIN-ON
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 (5-oz) piece salmon fillet with skin
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rub salmon all over with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet in upper third of oven until fish is just cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Cut salmon in half crosswise, then lift flesh from skin with a metal spatula and transfer to a plate.
- Discard skin, then drizzle salmon with oil and sprinkle with herbs.
Posted by Aussie Meat and we thank Noisy Dinner for this delicious recipe link is https://youtu.be/mCUNh51kcoQ
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.