Ocean Catch Holland Seabass Fillets Boneless and Skin-On
Preparation Time: 20 mins Cooking Time: 35 mins Serving: 4
- 4 Sea bass fillets
- 2 sweet potatoes (1 pound total), scrubbed and cut crosswise 1/8 inch thick (about 4 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch spinach, tough stems removed (6 ounces; 6 lightly packed cups)
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss sweet potatoes, garlic, & shallot with 2 tablespoons oil. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet & season with salt & pepper. Roast until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle spinach with oil and season with salt & pepper; scatter over sweet-potato mixture. Season fish with salt & pepper; place on top of spinach. Drizzle fish lightly with oil.
- Roast until opaque & flaky, about 12 minutes. Stir together parsley, capers, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, & vinegar. Drizzle mixture over fish & vegetables; serve.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.