How to prepare Salmon & Spinach Potato Pie?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hr 20 mins
- 1 side salmon, skin off bones removed, cut into large pieces (4 x 4cm approx)
- 1 bunch spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 500g spinach, wilted
- 500g potato, cooked and diced
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 packet Kafati Pastry, brought to room temperature
- 250g butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven at 185°C.
Break apart the Kataifi Pastry and chop into small pieces and fold through the melted butter until it is all coated.
Grease the baking dish with melted butter. Lay the fish on to the dish, top with chopped spring onions, wilted spinach, the herbs, and diced cooked potatoes. Season and toss gently.
Whisk the eggs together in a mixing bowl, then add the cream and milk. Pour over the top of the fish, herbs and potatoes. Top with an even covering of the buttered kataifi.
Bake in the oven at 185°C for 45 minutes or until the egg in the centre is cooked.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Good Chef Bad Chef for the recipe link is https://www.goodchefbadchef.com.au/our-recipe/salmon-spinach-potato-pie/