How to prepare Shrimp Scampi Spinach Salad?
Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch Premium Australian Scampi
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lemon halves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute shrimp and garlic until shrimp turn pink, 3-4 minutes. Stir in parsley; remove from heat.
- To serve, place spinach and tomatoes in a serving dish; top with shrimp mixture. Squeeze lemon juice over salad; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with almonds and, if desired, cheese.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Taste of Home for the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/shrimp-scampi-spinach-salad/