Preparation Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins Serving: 4
- 4 Pork Collar Steaks
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt & Black pepper
- Dry the pork with paper towel.
- Rub the steak generously with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the pan on medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, wait until shimmering hot.
- Put the pork and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until they are nicely golden brown on one side, then flip to the other side until golden brown as well.
- Put butter and garlic and baste over the pork for several times to increase flavour.
- Remove from pan and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork and ready to serve.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.