How to prepare Spiced Lamb Rack Roast?
Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grassfed 2 Lamb Racks Cap Off Frenched
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 600g Kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, halved lengthways
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 Coles Australian Lamb Rack Roasts
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 250g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 80g baby kale
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine the potato, half the garlic and half the oil in a large roasting pan and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine the paprika, cumin, chilli and remaining garlic and oil in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture all over the lamb racks. Season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb on top of the potato and scatter over the onion. Roast for a further 25 mins.
- Arrange the capsicum and tomatoes over the lamb and potato in the pan. Lightly spray with olive oil spray. Roast for a further 10-15 mins or until lamb is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender.
- Transfer the lamb to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 10 mins to rest. Carve the lamb racks into portions. Divide the vegetable mixture among serving plates and top with kale. Place the lamb on top and serve with lemon wedges and mint.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank taste.com.au for the recipe link https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/spiced-lamb-rack-roast/9e1aeaff-9d34-4e83-a654-9dffb3c58111