Try these spicy honey chicken drumettes for a finger-licking good recipe. The sweet and tangy flavor, combined with a kick of spice, will leave your taste buds craving more. Perfect for any occasion!
Preparation Time: 15 mins (+1hr for marinate) / Cook Time: 1hr / Serving: 4
- 1 pack of EU Hormone Free Chicken Drumettes (1Kg)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup chilli sauce
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- In a 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish, combine honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, hot pepper sauce, ginger and dry mustard; mix well.
- Add drumettes to the mixture and turn them to coat with the marinade. Cover the dish and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Remove the cover from the baking dish and place it in the oven.
- Bake the chicken in the marinade for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the drumettes are tender and no longer pink next to the bone.
- Brush the chicken with the marinade occasionally during baking to keep it moist and flavorful.
- Once done, remove the dish from the oven and serve the chicken hot.
#AussieMeatHK #Eat4CharityHK #hormonefree #antibioticfree #meatdelivery #seafooddelivery #winedelivery #bbq #bbqgrills #whowantssome #recipe #drumette #spicy #honey #chicken