Buy Product(s): Hormone Free Chicken Breasts
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 6 mins
- 1 Tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced (or more if you really like your food fiery)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (If you absolutely can't find fish sauce, you can substitute with more low-sodium soy sauce )
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
- When hot, add the onion, jalapeños, and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes, using a metal spatula to keep the ingredients in motion.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the meat is beginning to brown on the outside.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce, and basil and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve over rice.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Eat This, Not That! for the recipe link https://www.eatthis.com/spicy-thai-chicken-recipe/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.