How to prepare Spicy Thai Chicken With Basil?
Buy Product(s): Hormone Free Chicken Breasts
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 6 mins
- 1 Tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced (or more if you really like your food fiery)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (If you absolutely can't find fish sauce, you can substitute with more low-sodium soy sauce )
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
- When hot, add the onion, jalapeños, and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes, using a metal spatula to keep the ingredients in motion.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the meat is beginning to brown on the outside.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce, and basil and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve over rice.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Eat This, Not That! for the recipe link https://www.eatthis.com/spicy-thai-chicken-recipe/