How to prepare Steak Bites With Garlic Butter?
Buy Product(s): Australian Premium Grassfed Beef Tenderloin Diced
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin steak cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steak in the pan in a single layer; you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
- Add the butter and garlic to the pan; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Dinner at the Zoo for the recipe link https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/steak-bites-with-garlic-butter/