Product(s):5 mins Cooking Time: 55 mins Serving: 4
- 1 kg chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce & garlic cloves in a large resealable bag. Add the chicken to the bag & seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil. Top with a cooling rack. Remove the chicken from the bag, reserving the marinade, & arrange the drumsticks on the cooling rack. Bake until the skin is caramelized and dark in spots, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the leftover marinade in a small saucepan, uncovered. Bring the marinade to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer & cook over low heat until thick, about 15 minutes. Use a pastry brush to brush the cooked marinade on the chicken. Return to the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Place the chicken on a serving platter & sprinkle with the sesame seeds & the chopped parsley.
- Serve with your favourite sides.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.