Buy Product(s): US Certified (USDA) Premium Black Angus Tomahawk Steak
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 1 tomahawk steak (1.5 kg)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch silverbeet, leaves trimmed and coarsely chopped
Roast tomatoes with rosemary
- 6 large ripe vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 250 gm truss tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup rosemary sprigs leave removed
- 2 small red chillies, thinly sliced
- 375 ml extra-virgin olive oil (1½ cup)
- Season tomahawk steak liberally with sea salt and a good grind of black pepper, then grill over medium to medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until cooked to your liking (35-40 minutes for medium). Transfer steak to a tray and set aside in a warm place to rest (15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, for roast tomatoes with rosemary, combine ingredients in a flameproof pan that fits tomatoes in a single layer, then place the pan on the grill (you can also roast in an oven at 200C) and cook without disturbing until tomatoes are very tender (45-50 minutes). Drain off excess liquid and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in a separate pan, add silverbeet and garlic and stir occasionally until wilted (2-4 minutes). Serve with sliced tomahawk steak and roast tomatoes.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.