Buy Product(s): Wild Catch NZ Orange Roughy Fillet Boneless and Skin-Off
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 pound Wild Catch NZ Orange Roughy Fillet Boneless and Skin-Off, or Ocean Catch US Black Cod Steak Skin-On, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or dill
- Cut orange roughy fillets into serving-size pieces.
- In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine flour, salt, and lemon pepper; set aside. Beat egg white until frothy.
- Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, lemon peel, and basil. Dip top of fish fillets into flour mixture, shaking off any excess, then dip into egg white, then coat fillets with bread crumb mixture.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray coating. Place fillets in baking pan coating side up, tucking under any thin edges.
- Bake orange roughy at 450 degrees F for 6 to 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank cdkitchen for the recipe link https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/43/Oven_Fried_Orange_Roughy54567.shtml
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.