Aussie Meat | Meat, Seafood, Beers & Wine and BBQ Grills Delivery across Hong Kong (Tuesdays - Saturdays)
Meat delivery across Hong Kong - Tuesdays to Saturdays (excluding public holidays).
Please note and we apologise during Covid19, our delivery partner SF Express/HAVI Cold-Chain have expressed they will try their best to deliver to time frame selected but may not be able to commit at times, thank you for your understanding.
Meat and Seafood Delivery hours:
- Tuesday – Saturdays | 9am - 1pm | 1pm - 7pm (refer to below table)
- Place your order before 12pm midday for earliest next-day meat delivery, or another day of your choice.
- Orders can be placed up to 30 days in advance.
- Orders over $700 receive free meat delivery, otherwise 70 HKD meat delivery is charged. No minimum orders.
- These charges do not apply to the delivery of BBQ Grills, Outdoor Furnishing, Parasols, Heaters and Mist Fans, they are delivered separately.
Orders received after 12pm mid-day from Friday - before midday Monday will be delivered earliest on Tuesdays or next delivery day if Tuesday is a HK public holiday. The reason for that is we go back to work on Mondays after the weekend or first day after a public holiday, and process your orders fresh for next day meat and seafood delivery with our refrigerated trucks.
We partner with HAVI/SF-Express Cold Chain to deliver our premium meat and ocean-catch seafood products in their chilled/frozen refrigerated trucks to your home or office.
Where do we deliver? Click here to check SF Express and HAVI Refrigerated Delivery Service Area.
You can track your order throughout the delivery process and the driver will call you to confirm delivery before they arrive.
We deliver meat and seafood to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, and for outlying islands only Mui Wo, Tai O, Ngong Ping, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Ma Wan (Park Island).
We deliver to Kowloon but NOT to Temple Hill (Shatin Pass Road to Kwun Yum Temple), Lei Yue Mun Praya Road and all country parks.
We deliver to Discovery Bay on Wednesdays & Fridays.
We deliver to South Lantau (Mui Wo, Tai O, Ngong Ping) on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays.
We deliver to Clearwater Bay but NOT to Po Toi O or Tai Miu.
We deliver to Sai Kung but NOT to Pa Tam Chung, Hoi Ha Wan, Po Toi O, Sheung Wan Est, Tai Po
We deliver to other New Territories but NOT to:
North District - Lo Wu, Sha Tau Kok, Man Kam To, Ta KwuLing, Tsui Est, Luk Kiu
Yuen Long District - Mai Po, Lau Fau Shan, Lok Ma Chau
Tuen Mun District - Lung Kwu Tan
Tai Po District - Lin Au, Plover Cove
Sha Tin District Upper/Lower Wo Che, Fa Sam Hang
|Delivery Partner||HAVI/SF Express Cold Chain Delivery Service, Hotline 2731 2300.
SF Normal Delivery Service, Hotline 273 00 273
Meat & Seafood Delivery Days
Tuesdays to Saturdays
|Meat & Seafood Delivery Time Options||9am - 1pm | 1pm - 7pm*
(Delivery times are indicative and maybe delayed due to traffic and weather conditions)
|Meat & Seafood Delivery - Discovery Bay||Wednesday & Friday (1pm-5pm)|
Meat & Seafood Delivery - South Lantau (Mui Wo, Tai O, Ngong Ping ONLY)
If vehicles are not able to enter into some narrow roads, customers may be asked to collect shipments at designated locations: Mui Wo Ferry Pier, Mui Wo Municipal Services Building, Tai O Bus Terminal Public Car Park or Ngong Ping Public Car Park.
|Tuesday, Thurs & Saturday (1pm-7pm)|
No Delivery Days
Sundays and Mondays. Public Holidays and the day after public holidays.
If the HK Observatory issues a Black Rain or T8 warning, all delivery services will be suspended until the warning is reduced which may mean your delivery will be delayed till the next day depending on the time of the warning.
If you have a special request for meat delivery or about our meat products, please contact Aussie Meat or add it to the "Notes to Aussie Meat" section when checking out.
HK and Kowloon (Tues-Sat), N.T. and Outlying islands (Tues, Thurs and Sat)
Outlying Islands - Lantau Island (Tung Chung, Discovery Bay) Ma Wan (Park Island)
Outlying Islands - Cheung Chau, Mui Wo, Lamma Island (delivery to Central piers only)
NO ONE AT HOME/OFFICE:
We take every precaution to ensure a complete delivery:
- Please provide us with your correct shipping address and phone number so we can reach you for delivery.
- Please ensure that someone is at home/office ready to receive your meat delivery. You will be required to sign for it.
- If no-one is home/office then the meat will be returned back to Aussie Meat cold storage warehouse, because it is a perishable product, we do not leave your meat delivery unattended and regretfully Aussie Meat will charge the customer re-delivery fee of HKD200, and Aussie Meat can no longer guarantee freshness.