Asian Barbeque Burger
When it comes to hamburger recipes, places like Hong Kong offers the most spicy and delicious options available. The recipe includes various options such as beef, pork, chicken, and other meat delivery hk. Some of the flavors that you can have in the recipe are of hoisin, seasame oil, Sriracha sauce, and red pepper.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Asian-style Sriracha chile-garlic sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.