Aussie Meat is a leading online grocery store, delivering Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Organic Vegetables, Wine & Beer, BBQ Grills, Outdoor Kitchen and Furnishings across Hong Kong.
An award-winning grocery store, has sourced premium products from Australia, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office 5 days per week across Hong Kong.
With its aim of delivering restaurant-quality products, Aussie Meat provides grass-fed, naturally farmed, free-range, hormone and antibiotic-free premium meat, ocean-catch seafood and organic vegetables at a fair price, coupled with high-level customer services across Hong Kong.
Meat and Seafood are flown in jet-fresh and some are processed by expert butchers here in Hong Kong before being snap frozen ready for delivery to you. Snap frozen products offer both food safety as well as the new fresher than fresh since it is kept in consistent temperature, full control cold chain supply from producer to consumer.
Order before 12pm midday for next day meat delivery. Orders over $700 receive free delivery.
Australian and New Zealand Grass Fed Premium Meat
Aussie Meat signature product is chilled beef from the Gippsland region of Victoria and the Wilderness Coast in South Eastern NSW. This region of Southeastern Australia, encompassing beaches, farmland, mountains and lakes. Our farms are pasture fed and grown totally naturally with no chemicals and no Hormone Growth Promotants.
Our Premium Quality Australian Meats are grass fed at Narrabarba region on the pristine Sapphire / Wilderness Coast of southeast NSW and South Australia where the lush pastures, abundant rainfall and cool temperatures provide the perfect environment and our farmers are actively involved in farming. We are focused on delivering a high-level customer service with Premium Quality Australian Meat with a strong focus on food safety and trace-ability from paddock to plate delivering a consistent, safe and quality eating experience every time
Aussie Meat range of premium produce is air freighted from Australia to our FEHD licensed (ISO22000) warehouse in Hong Kong. Our Aussie beef is aged to perfection by the time it reaches your door in Hong Kong. Aussie beef is known to taste better and maintains its juices during to the cooking process and is the preferred choice of master chefs.
Aussie Meat recommended beef cuts:
- Ribeye (Cube roll or Scotch Fillet) – A cut from the ribs famous for its flavour;
- Striploin (Sirloin) – A very tender cut from the spine and used in all major steakhouses for thicker cut with good flavour;
- Tenderloin (Eye Fillet or whole Fillet) – The most tender cut from spine and a leaner cut than strip loin;
- Tomahawk and OP Rib Steaks
- Healthy Black Angus Beef
- Juicy Short Ribs, Pork Chops and Baby Back Ribs
Aussie Meat also supply:
- Premium and most famous of all the Wagyu bloodlines
- Premium sausages
- Premium quality Australian and New Zealand grass fed lamb
- Premium quality free range Pork and Duroc Pork from Australia, Europe and UK
- Premium quality Australian free range chicken, duck and turkey
- Finest Charcuterie and cheese selections and delicatessen products
- Finest Australian, New Zealand and European ocean-catch seafood
- Finest and Famous Hot Pot | Steam Boat | Shabu Shabu in Hong Kong
- The great Australian Meat Pies and Sausage Rolls
Aussie Meat grass fed beef is grass fed, hormone & antibiotic free.
Our hormone free grain fed beef is the best of Black Angus Beef, produced under an “Angus Verified” program, routinely verified by the Department of Agriculture and AUSMEAT during on plant inspections. The “Angus Verified” program, assures that the Black Angus Cattle meet strict standards relating to breed content, hide colour, marbling and weight which ensures only the best Australian Angus Cattle are chosen.
Why eat grass fed (organic) meat?
- Less total fat;
- More heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids;
- More conjugated linoleic acid, a type of fat that's thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks;
- More antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E; and
- Grass-fed beef is lower in calories; a 6-ounce grass-fed beef tenderloin may have 92 fewer calories than the same cut from a grain-fed cow.
Grass-Fed NZ Beef is More Humane
Pasture raised cows receive plenty of fresh grass, clean air, sunshine and exercise and live like cows were meant to live. These are all critical elements denied of over 90% of our country’s farm animals today.
Grass Fed Aussie Beef is More Environmentally Friendly
Farms that raise pasture raised animals build quality soil, not deplete it. The cow manure from grass-fed cows becomes a natural fertiliser, not a major waste management problem like in factory feedlots.