About Aussie Meat
Aussie Meat delivers Premium Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong.
An award-winning grocery store, has sourced premium products from Australia, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office 5 days per week across Hong Kong.
With its aim of delivering restaurant-quality products, Aussie Meat provides grass-fed, organic, naturally farmed, free-range, hormone and antibiotic-free premium meat, ocean-catch seafood, and BBQ grills, at a fair price, coupled with high-level customer services across Hong Kong.
Order before 12pm midday for next day meat delivery. Orders over $700 receive free delivery.
Australian and New Zealand Grass Fed Premium Meat
Aussie Meat signature product is chilled beef from the Gippsland region of Victoria and the Wilderness Coast in South Eastern NSW. This region of Southeastern Australia, encompassing beaches, farmland, mountains and lakes. Our farms are pasture fed and grown totally naturally with no chemicals and no Hormone Growth Promotants.
Our Premium Quality Australian Meats are grass fed at Narrabarba region on the pristine Sapphire / Wilderness Coast of southeast NSW and South Australia where the lush pastures, abundant rainfall and cool temperatures provide the perfect environment and our farmers are actively involved in farming. We are focused on delivering a high-level customer service with Premium Quality Australian Meat with a strong focus on food safety and trace-ability from paddock to plate delivering a consistent, safe and quality eating experience every time
Aussie Meat range of premium produce is air freighted from Australia to our FEHD licensed (ISO22000) warehouse in Hong Kong. Our Aussie beef is aged to perfection by the time it reaches your door in Hong Kong without freezing. Chilled Aussie beef is known to taste better and maintains its juices during to the cooking process and is the preferred choice of master chefs.
Aussie Meat recommended beef cuts:
- Ribeye (Cube roll or Scotch Fillet) – A cut from the ribs famous for its flavour;
- Striploin (Sirloin) – A very tender cut from the spine and used in all major steakhouses for thinker cut with good flavor;
- Tenderloin (Eye Fillet or whole Fillet) – The most tender cut from spine and a leaner cut than strip loin;
- Tomahawk and OP Rib Steaks
- Healthy Black Angus Beef
- Juicy Short Ribs, Pork Chops and Baby Back Ribs
Aussie Meat also supply:
- Premium and most famous of all the Wagyu bloodlines
- Premium sausages
- Premium quality Australian and New Zealand grass fed lamb
- Premium quality free range and organic pork from Australia, Europe and UK
- Premium quality Australian free range and organic chicken, duck and turkey
- Finest Charcuterie and cheese selections and delicatessen products
- Finest Australian, New Zealand and European ocean-catch seafood
- Finest and Famous Hot Pot | Steam Boat | Shabu Shabu in Hong Kong
- The great Australian Meat Pies and Sausage Rolls
Aussie Meat grass fed beef is grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free.
Our hormone free grain fed beef is the best of Black Angus Beef, produced under an “Angus Verified” program, routinely verified by the Department of Agriculture and AUSMEAT during on plant inspections. The “Angus Verified” program, assures that the Black Angus Cattle meet strict standards relating to breed content, hide colour, marbling and weight which ensures only the best Australian Angus Cattle are chosen.
Why eat grass fed (organic) meat?
- Less total fat;
- More heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids;
- More conjugated linoleic acid, a type of fat that's thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks;
- More antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E; and
- Grass-fed beef is lower in calories; a 6-ounce grass-fed beef tenderloin may have 92 fewer calories than the same cut from a grain-fed cow.
Grass-Fed NZ Beef is More Humane
Pasture raised cows receive plenty of fresh grass, clean air, sunshine and exercise and live like cows were meant to live. These are all critical elements denied of over 90% of our country’s farm animals today.
Grass Fed Aussie Beef is More Environmentally Friendly
Farms that raise pasture raised animals build quality soil, not deplete it. The cow manure from grass-fed cows becomes a natural fertiliser, not a major waste management problem like in factory feedlots.