About Aussie Meat
Aussie Meat is the Australian Meat Brand delivering Premium Quality Australian and New Zealand fresh meat and ocean catch seafood across Hong Kong. It is owned and operated by Australians, we deliver high restaurant quality, grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free Australian and New Zealand meat and seafood from Australian and NZ farms jet fresh to your office or home.
Australian Grass Fed Premium Meat
Aussie Meat signature product is chilled beef from the Gippsland region of Victoria and the Wilderness Coast in South Eastern NSW. This region of Southeastern Australia, encompassing beaches, farmland, mountains and lakes. Our farms are pasture fed and grown totally naturally with no chemicals and no Hormone Growth Promotants.
Our Premium Quality Australian Meats are grass fed at Narrabarba region on the pristine Sapphire / Wilderness Coast of southeast NSW and South Australia where the lush pastures, abundant rainfall and cool temperatures provide the perfect environment and our farmers are actively involved in farming. We are focused on delivering a high-level customer service with Premium Quality Australian Meat with a strong focus on food safety and trace-ability from paddock to plate delivering a consistent, safe and quality eating experience every time
Aussie Meat range of premium produce is air freighted from Australia to our FEHD licensed (ISO22000) warehouse in Hong Kong. Our Aussie beef is aged to perfection by the time it reaches your door in Hong Kong without freezing. Chilled Aussie beef is known to taste better and maintains its juices during to the cooking process and is the preferred choice of master chefs.
Aussie Meat recommended beef cuts:
- Ribeye (Cube roll or Scotch Fillet) – A cut from the ribs famous for its flavour;
- Striploin (Sirloin) – A very tender cut from the spine and used in all major steakhouses for thinker cut with good flavor;
- Tenderloin (Eye Fillet) – The most tender cut from spine and a leaner cut than strip loin;
- Dry aged on the bone (T-Bones) – Combines Strip Loin and Tender Loin with flavor from the bone with a concentrated flavour from dry aging; and
- Dry aged Ribeye on the bone (OP Ribs) – The excellent flavour of Ribeye combines with flavour from the bone.
Aussie Meat also supply:
- Premium and most famous of all the Wagyu bloodlines
- Premium Australian sausages
- Premium quality Australian and New Zealand grass fed lamb
- Premium quality Australian free range pork
- Premium quality Australian free range chicken and turkey
- Finest Charcuterie and cheese selections and delicatessen products
- Finest Halal meat from Australia and New Zealand
- Freshest and Finest Australian and New Zealand ocean catch seafood
- The great Australian Meat Pies and Sausage Rolls
Aussie Meat grass fed beef product is prime ox steer where the cattle live approximately 3 years on pasture which much longer than a grain fed cattle who normally only live 15 months. The longer life of the steer allows the Aussie beef it produces to be just as tender as grain fed Aussie beef.
Our hormone free grain fed beef is the best of Black Angus Beef, produced under an “Angus Verified” program, routinely verified by the Department of Agriculture and AUSMEAT during on plant inspections. The “Angus Verified” program, assures that the Black Angus Cattle meet strict standards relating to breed content, hide colour, marbling and weight which ensures only the best Australian Angus Cattle are chosen.
Why eat grass fed (organic) Aussie beef?
- Less total fat;
- More heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids;
- More conjugated linoleic acid, a type of fat that's thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks;
- More antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E; and
- Grass-fed beef is lower in calories; a 6-ounce grass-fed beef tenderloin may have 92 fewer calories than the same cut from a grain-fed cow.
Grass-Fed Aussie Beef is More Humane
Pasture raised cows receive plenty of fresh grass, clean air, sunshine and exercise and live like cows were meant to live. These are all critical elements denied of over 90% of our country’s farm animals today.
Grass Fed Aussie Beef is More Environmentally Friendly
Farms that raise pasture raised animals build quality soil, not deplete it. The cow manure from grass-fed cows becomes a natural fertiliser, not a major waste management problem like in factory feedlots.