Aussie Meat understands the importance of giving back, we enjoy helping our community in anyway we can through donating 5% of Aussie Meat PROFIT to Hong Kong charities through our Eat For Charity Program (#Eat4CharityHK).
We believe in helping organisations that provide support to the most vulnerable in our community in providing the basics for life, and in doing so we hope to encourage others and organisations to support charity programs as together WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Giving to charity makes us feel better helping those that need it the most
- Giving to charity strengthens our personal values in helping others
- Giving is more impactful than ever today to those who need support
- Giving to charity introduces everyone to the importance of generosity and the difference it makes to people's lives
- Throughout giving to charity we hope it encourages you, your friends to do the same in making a difference to someone's life
So by shopping at Aussie Meat YOU are already supporting giving back to the community!
Your support for Aussie Meat continues to help and has helped a number a charitable foundation including:
Feeding Hong Kong
Aussie Meat is honoured and thrilled to partner Feeding Hong Kong who are passionate people committed to reducing food waste and feeding charities.
Holy Cafe Training centre
Aussie Meat is honoured and thrilled to partner with Holy Cafe who have worked tirelessly to give back to the underprivileged, homeless and elderly in Hong Kong.
Each month, Aussie Meat donates meat & poultry to Holy Café to ensure free meal distribution service can be continued for the underprivileged groups i.e. the elderly groups, the homeless, people with disabilities with love & care.
- ImpactHK is a registered Hong Kong charity transforming the lives of the homeless and giving them a second chance.
- ImpactHK are on the streets every day serving the homeless in hopes of building trust and friendships.
- ImpactHK house, employ and provide their beneficiaries with the opportunity for a wholistic transformation with friendship being the key component.
Thank you, Jeff Rotmeyer, for an outstanding job for transforming lives of the homeless in HK.
Wednesday afternoon Golfers Charity Golf Event in aid of the Christina Nobel Childrens Foundation (CNCF)
Aussie Meat was absolutely thrilled to announce WAGS has raised a whopping $160,000 USD for Christina Noble Children's Foundation, who worked tirelessly to serve underprivileged children with the hope of helping each child out of poverty and reaching their maximum life potential.
Aussie Meat through our support was very honoured to be part of the WAGS charity work to support the Christina Noble Children's Foundation.
Thank you everyone for their generosity and contribution.
If you would like to further support our charity work here in the community, you can by simply donate your Loyalty & Rewards VIPoints to Aussie Meat. Your VIPoints will be turned into a monetary value and used to support the charity work we undertake each month.
Follow us on Facebook Page @aussiemeathk and on our website blogs as we update every month how together we have supported our local charitable organisations.
Please contact Aussie Meat if you would like Aussie Meat to support your event or charity work.