Beef And Broccoli Kebabs
Though kebabs are not originally from Hong Kong but a number of people love enjoying it here also. The marinated beef and broccoli is grilled to make kebabs out of it.
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes (or 1 if large), plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Green onions, for garnish
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.