How to prepare Barbecued Butterflied Lamb Shoulder with Greek Salad?
Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grassfed Lamb Shoulder, Roast Tied Boneless
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 1 Lamb shoulder, butterflied
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 12 kalamata olives
- 100g feta, cubed
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 10 mint leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat barbecue to hot. Make small incisions on the surface of the shoulder. Rub the lemon juice and oregano into the Lamb. Season with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue the Lamb for 15 minutes on one side and then turn it over and cook for a further 15 minutes. Cover loosely and rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make a salad. Sliced the Lamb's shoulder and serve with the Greek salad.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank LifeStyle for the recipe link https://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/14978/barbecued-butterflied-lamb-shoulder-with-greek-salad