Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grass-fed Ribeye Steaks
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Beef Steak
- Ghee 1 cup
- Onion 2 (sliced)
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Green cardamoms 6
- Black cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Bay leaves 2
- Tomatoes ½ kg
- Garam masala powder 2 tsp
- Green chillies 6 (sliced)
- A handful of green coriander (chopped)
- Take a clay pot, add ghee and fry the onion until brown. Remove onion and blend with yoghurt.
- In same ghee sauté ginger garlic paste then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, turmeric, green cardamoms, cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- When aroma comes to add tomato and cook, now add boiled beef along with yoghurt mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes. When gravy gets thickness to add garam masala, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Serve and enjoy.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank How To Kitchen for the recipe link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJ4dv7GdsE&feature=youtu.be
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.