HOW TO PREPARE BUTTERFLIED PRAWNS WITH CHILLI & CORIANDER?
OCEAN CATCH PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN X-LARGE TIGER PRAWNS (6-8 PRAWNS PER 500G, 14CM LONG)
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 8-10 mins / Serving: 2
1 x Pack OCEAN CATCH PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN X-LARGE TIGER PRAWNS (6-8 PRAWNS PER 500G, 14CM LONG)
1/4 cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
1 long red chilli, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbs grated ginger
Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, plus extra wedges to serve
1 bunch coriander, leaves finely chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
1. Butterfly the prawns along the back through the head, leaving connected at the legs. Remove vein & discard.
2. Combine the coconut oil, chilli, garlic, ginger, lemon zest & juice, chopped coriander & 1 tsp salt in a large bowl.
3. Add the prawns & toss to coat well. Cover & chill for 2-3 hours to marinate.
4. Preheat oven grill to high. Place the prawns, shell-side down, on a baking tray & cook for 8 minutes or until slightly golden & just cooked (take care not to overcook).
5. Place the prawns on a platter, scatter over the extra coriander leaves & serve immediately with lemon wedges
6. Great with a green tomato salad on the side.