How to prepare Christmas Trifle?
Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
- 300 g Swiss jam roll
- 600 g vanilla custard
- 250 ml thickened cream
- 85 g red jelly
- 60 ml Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups mixed berries *to taste
- 85 g green jelly
- Make the jelly as directed on the box.
- Once set, use a knife to cut the jelly into 3 cm chunks.
- Place the thickened cream into a bowl and whip until very thick.
- Beat in icing sugar and vanilla essence..
- Cut the jam roll into slices 2 cm thick and layer into a large glass bowl.
- Cover with liqueur or alcohol of choice.
- Allow to soak for 10 minutes and cover with berries.
- Dollop berries with the cream and custard,
- Add the jelly on top and then repeat the process with the cream and custard.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Capable cooks for the recipe link is https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/christmas-trifle-recipe-2/6rde6q34