Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
- 300 g Swiss jam roll
- 600 g vanilla custard
- 250 ml thickened cream
- 85 g red jelly
- 60 ml Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups mixed berries *to taste
- 85 g green jelly
- Make the jelly as directed on the box.
- Once set, use a knife to cut the jelly into 3 cm chunks.
- Place the thickened cream into a bowl and whip until very thick.
- Beat in icing sugar and vanilla essence..
- Cut the jam roll into slices 2 cm thick and layer into a large glass bowl.
- Cover with liqueur or alcohol of choice.
- Allow to soak for 10 minutes and cover with berries.
- Dollop berries with the cream and custard,
- Add the jelly on top and then repeat the process with the cream and custard.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Capable cooks for the recipe link is https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/christmas-trifle-recipe-2/6rde6q34
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.