How to prepare Easy Baked Pork Belly?
Buy Product(s): Australian Free Range Pork Belly Rind-On Roasts
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 3 pounds pork belly, skin removed and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped
- Place all of the ingredients (except the sesame seeds, pork belly, and green onions) into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the pork belly pieces and toss to coat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pork belly on the baking sheet being careful not to overlap.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, carefully turn each piece over, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Lord Byron's Kitchen for the recipe link https://www.lordbyronskitchen.com/easy-baked-pork-belly/