How to prepare Easy pan-seared Greenland Halibut Steak?
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
3 cloves garlic, minced
juice from 1 large lemon
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tbsp. for the pan
sea salt and black pepper, to taste
260g steaks of Greenland halibut
Eggplant, asparagus and cherry tomatoes, to taste
1 tbsp. butter
Instructions:1. In a large, shallow dish, combine garlic, lemon juice, wine, and olive oil.
2. Place thawed steaks of halibut fish into the dish with the marinade, turning to coat. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Cut slices of eggplant, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
5. Remove halibut from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place in the hot pan and cook until a golden crust forms on the bottom of the fish, about 3-5 minutes. Try not to move the fish around the pan a lot until the crust forms to decrease sticking.
6. Flip fish and cook on the other side until cooked through.
7. Add butter to the pan and let it melt, then spoon it over the top of the fish.
8. Place halibut on the serving plate.
9. Sauté slices of eggplant, asparagus and cherry tomatoes with high heat with the remaining oil.
10. Place the vegetables at the side of the fish on the serving plate.
11. Optional: Add a slice of lemon and some tartare sauce to finish.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank ifish for the recipe link is http://ifish.hk/easy-pan-seared-greenland-halibut-steak/