Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Serving: 4
- 8 Beef Burger Patties
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 thin slices cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 soft sesame buns, split
- lettuce, sliced tomato and onion for topping
- Preheat a grill (or BBQ Grill) to high. Season the beef burgers with salt & pepper. Grill, undisturbed, until marked on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn & grill until the other side is marked & the beef burgers feel firm, 3 to 5 more minutes; top each burger with 2 slices cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking & cover with a aluminium foil to melt the cheese.
- Serve the Beef Burgers on the buns; top with lettuce, tomato and onion.
- To finish add your favourite sauce to top it off.
- Serve with your favourite side dishes and relish.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.