Buy Product(s): NZ PREMIUM LAMB RACK CUTLETS (2 CUTLETS PER PACK, FROM 131G)
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 8 lean lamb cutlets
- 2 peppers, any colour, deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunky pieces
- 2 courgettes, sliced into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp thyme leaf, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 220C. Put the peppers, sweet potato, courgettes and onion on a large baking tray and drizzle over the oil. Season with lots of ground black pepper. Roast for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, trim the lamb of as much fat as possible. Mix the herbs with a few twists of ground black pepper and pat all over the lamb.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven, turn over and push to one side of the tray. Place the cutlets on the hot tray and return to the oven for 10 mins.
- Turn the cutlets and cook for a further 10 mins or until the vegetables and lamb are tender and lightly charred. Mix everything on the tray and serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank BBC Good Food Team for the recipe link https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/herbed-lamb-cutlets-roasted-vegetables
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.