Ocean Catch NZ Premium Hoki Fish Fingers Crumbed | Buy 9 Get 1 Free
Preparation Time: 30 mins Cooking Time: 40 mins Serving: 4
- 15 Hoki fish fingers
- 3 large sweet potatoes (700g), scrubbed and cut into wedges
- ½ tbsp sunflower oil, plus a little extra
- ¼ large red cabbage
- ½ medium red onion, finely sliced
- 6 large cornichons, quartered
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 5g dill, finely chopped
- Cook the Ocean Catch Fish Fingers following the directions on the packaging for your cooking method whilst preparing the hot dogs
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a bowl, toss the wedges with the oil, 1 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet & roast for 25-30 mins, turning halfway through. The wedges should be crisp & golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw. Remove the cabbage’s white core & discard. Slice the leaves as finely as possible & put in a large mixing bowl with the onion & cornichons. In another bowl, combine the yogurt or mayonnaise with the dill & 2 tbsp of the cornichons’ pickling liquid. Mix the dressing with the other slaw ingredients until everything is well coated, then set aside.
- Serve with the crispy wedges & a generous helping of the dill pickle slaw.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.