Buy Product(s): Australian Natural and Hormone Free Chicken Breast Fillets
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil, OR extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a small bowl, whisk your sea salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board, cover with plastic wrap and pound lightly so your chicken is an even thickness.
- Pour the oil in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish. Add in the chicken breast and lightly dredge to coat well.
- Sprinkle your seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and gently rub it in with your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Cover with foil and allow them to rest for 10 minutes to lock in the moisture.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, then slice against the grain and enjoy!
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Rachel Maser for the recipe link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_TeDhq0kSo&feature=youtu.be
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.