OCEAN CATCH US BLACK COD STEAK SKIN-ON (300G) | NEW
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 45 mins / Serving: 4
2 x OCEAN CATCH US BLACK COD STEAK SKIN-ON (300G) | NEW
1 pound baby potatoes, halved
12 ounces pre-cut broccoli florets
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and patted dry
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Toss potatoes & broccoli with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Cook, stirring once, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, pat cod dry. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add capers & cook until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the capers to a paper towel, leaving the oil in the pan. Place the cod in the pan. Cook, undisturbed, for 5 minutes. Flip & cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes more.
4. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, mustard & garlic in a small bowl.
5. Toss the potatoes & broccoli with thyme. Serve the vegetables & cod drizzled with the lemon vinaigrette & garnished with the capers & Parmesan.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.