How to prepare Marinated Grilled Salmon?
Buy Product(s): Premium New Zealand King Salmon Skin-On Fillet
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 3 lb. side of salmon, skin on
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic (1 large clove)
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing grill
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley (optional, for looks)
- Lay salmon skin-side down on a cutting board and cut salmon crosswise into 6 equal portions, transfer to a 13 by 9-inch baking dish skin side down.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, mustard, garlic and olive oil until mixture is emulsified (fully comes together).
- Set aside about 2 Tbsp. of the marinade mixture then spoon and spread remaining mixture over salmon, let rest at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat grill over medium-high heat to about 400 degrees F. Clean grill grates and brush with oil.
- Place salmon on grill skin side down and cook about 4 minutes, then carefully flip (I sort of roll it) and continue to cook another 4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Remove skin from salmon then plate and brush remaining 2 Tbsp. marinade mixture over salmon.
- Serve warm garnished with parsley if desired.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Cooking Classy for the recipe link https://www.cookingclassy.com/5-ingredient-marinated-grilled-salmon/#more-37863