OCEAN CATCH NEW ZEALAND MONKFISH BONELESS AND SKINLESS FILLETS (4-5 PIECES PER PACK, 300G)
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro stems, plus leaves for serving
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste,
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) light coconut milk
- 8 ounces clam juice (or chicken stock as an alternative)
- 600gms monkfish fillet, skinned & boned, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Thai chilli thinly sliced, for serving
- Cooked rice, for serving (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, ginger, & cilantro stems & season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender & golden. Add curry paste cook for about 1 minute. Add vinegar bring to boil for 1 minute. Add coconut milk & clam juice then bring to a simmer.
- Generously season fish with salt & pepper; stir into pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook at a simmer, stirring gently a few times, until just cooked through but the fish is not falling apart, approx 4 minutes.
- Serve: Take Bowl add in cooked rice (optional) then ladle the soup and top with cilantro leaves and chili to taste.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.