How to Prepare Orange Roughy Fish with Fennel and Tomatoes?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30/35 mins
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 2 tbspns olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tspn dried thyme
- black pepper
- 4 tbspns white wine
- 6 orange roughy fish fillets
- Heat the oven to gas mark 6, 200C or 400F
- Take a baking dish large enough to take the fillets in one layer, and pour one tablespoon of the olive oil into it.
- Add the vegetables and garlic and stir round to coat them in the oil - season with a little salt and pepper and stir in the thyme.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add the orange roughy fish and pour over the wine and the rest of the oil - season the fish fillets.
- Return to the oven and bake a further 10 to 15 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
Note: Serve with plain boiled potatoes, sliced zucchini and a lemon wedge.