Fresh Australian Premium Huon Salmon Whole Fillet Skin-On
Premium New Zealand King Salmon Skin-On Fillet
OCEAN CATCH CANADIAN BONELESS SKIN-ON SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET, SASHIMI GRADE
Preparation Time:10 mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- 2 thick pieces of salmon fish
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 spring onions (scallion)
- 3 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 fresh lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Feel and remove any pin bones from the fish, remove with fish tweezers if need be. Remove the skin by placing the fish skin side down on a cutting board and gliding your knife blade flat to the board. Give the fish pieces a light seasoning with salt.
- Chop the spring onion (scallion) keeping the white and the green parts separate. Set aside.
- In a nonstick pan add one tbsp. of vegetable oil, any neutral flavour oil works well. Place on a medium to high heat, once hot add the fish and sear each side until brown.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, add the white part of the spring onion, the soy sauce, lime juice and honey mix well and turn heat to low. Let the fish continue to cook for approx. 10 minutes or to your liking. Salmon can be served medium rare for a more moist flesh.
- Remove from pan and place on heated serving plates.
- Add the butter to the sauce and mix well, add the green parts of the spring onion (scallion) and keep a few extra bits for garnish later. Pour sauce over fish, garnish with green spring onion (scallion).
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Recipe30 for the recipe link is https://youtu.be/UUgz-vjLRk8
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.