PREMIUM NORWEGIAN SALMON SKIN-ON FILLETS (2 X 200G PER PACK) | NEW
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins / Serving: 2/4
1 x PREMIUM NORWEGIAN SALMON SKIN-ON FILLETS
Salt and Pepper
Olive Oil for cooking
1/2 cup or 110 ml dry white wine
1/4 cup or 55 ml heavy or double cream
1 x Fresh Lemon Squeezed
1 x Garlic Clove Chopped
2 x Tsp Butter
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Parsley
1. Let salmon rest at room temperature briefly, so it cooks evenly.
2. Make the lemon butter sauce. In a small saucepan, heat a small drop of olive over medium heat. Add garlic & sauté 1 minute. Pour in wine and lemon juice cook 4 mins then remove from heat slowly add the butter and the cream stir until dissolved return to heat to simmer.
3. Dab both sides of salmon dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add Salmon cook them skin down for about 4 minutes then flip and cooked through, about 2 – 3 minutes longer.
5. Plate salmon and drizzle each serving generously with lemon butter sauce, sprinkle with parsley.