AUSTRALIAN CONFIT DUCK LEGS SKIN-ON
AUSTRALIAN DUCK BREASTS SKIN-ON BONELESS FILLETS
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 Luv-a-Duck, Peking Roast Duck Legs
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g water chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled & shredded
- 1 x 4cm pieces ginger, peeled and grated
- 100g bean sprouts washed & drained
- 50 ml hoisin sauce
- 8 small iceberg lettuce cups, trimmed
- ¼ cup fried shallots to garnish
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
1. Warm the peking duck as per pack instructions, remove the peking duck legs from the pack. Shred duck meat from the legs and set aside.
2. Heat oil in the wok and stir-fry the garlic, spring onions, water chestnuts, carrot and ginger over a high heat 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside.
3. Add the duck meat to the wok and stir over a high heat 2 minutes, stir in the hoisin sauce and return the vegetables to the wok stir fry 1 minute, toss through the bean sprouts and remove the wok from the heat.
4. Spoon the duck mixture into the prepared lettuce cups garnish with fried shallots and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hoi sin sauce on the side.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Luv-A-Duck for the recipe link is http://www.luvaduck.com.au/recipes/view/peking-duck-san-choy-bou/52/
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.